You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Friday, November 22, 2019

Vicious

Vicious (Sinners of Saint, #1)Vicious by L.J. Shen

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Wow, that was Vicious!! Review to come but first I want to read about his friend Jaime and the Teacher 🤓.......
Ok, now that I read a few more books from this series I have to change my rating to 5 stars because of Vicious. He is plain and simple the ultimate bad boy who doesn't give a f*ck, that you hate to love his type of character! I think you got to be in the mood for this type of A-hole because he is a hard one to love but listening to his voice on audio was great I laughed a lot.

Emilia God bless you girl she took a lot from this prick. He is such a jerk who loves hard in his mean way. Enemies to lovers Emilia was perfect for him her quirky style and weirdness brought that boy to his knees. This is a semi-dark angsty read full of some hot lovin and bad book boyfriends you will come to love... or hate ;)


 




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment