You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Friday, November 22, 2019

Birthday Girl

Birthday GirlBirthday Girl by Penelope Douglas

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Yaaaaasssss another forbidden love done right! description

There are some forbidden romances that have you feeling embarrassed or even uncomfortable while reading... then there are ones written so well and are so hot you need to fan yourself.

Birthday Girl was great! I loved Jordyn she was mature 19 yr old with a lovely personality a good girl with a good head on her shoulders. (and she loved 80's music I freaking love 80's music!!!) I loved Pike (Book boyfriend for-reals ya'll) I mean wow what a man of worth! When these two meet the chemistry is on fire you root for them from the beginning. I also loved that they had regular jobs and the struggles of life were real no billionaires to come to save the day and own you. ;) The only thing I didn't like was the sloooooooow and I mean verrrrry slllooooooooowwww burn it dragged on way too much! But other than that the story was good the characters awesome just a very enjoyable read.


 




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment