You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Friday, November 22, 2019

Forgot Me Not

Forget Me NotForget Me Not by Q.B. Tyler

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


description

Omg! I didn't want this book to end it was so good, so juicy, and so angtsy. Forget Me Not was amazing and took me on a very angsty ride of two people that belong together but go through the ultimate betrayal in a marriage. This story broke my heart over and over again. Buuuuuut it put it back together and that what counts!

This is a new to me author that I found through Instagram and Facebook and she is amazingly(word of the day) sweet and just gorgeous. I love how she made this story come to life the good the bad and the ugly and from reading the blurb I knew what was I was getting myself into. Yes, yes he cheated and boy did grovel. Getting to see his pov was the icing on the cake, I still dont forgive him though lol but I loved how this couple worked through it all to get their hea. It took alot of time and good talks and arguing. Olivia and Bennett will have you crying, yup I cried then smacked my husband in the head just for the heck of it.

Anyway back to O and B they had amazing chemistry in and out of the bedroom. Man, I tell you Olivia had Bennett are hot, hot, hot!!! The amazing love these two characters had for each other beat out all the wrong that was done to both. This book will definitely be going into my favorites list! I assure you I will be reading more from Ms. Tyler because she is amazing!!! ;)
Fav quote
I left him to deal with everything alone. I was so busy trying to survive the storm, I'd forgotten there was someone else fighting besideme
That touched me still no excuse for what he did but in reality no one is perfect.


Happy reading my friends!

 




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment