You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Friday, November 22, 2019

Hero (The Morgan Brothers #1)

Hero (The Morgan Brothers, #1)Hero by Lauren Rowe

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Ok, guys if you want to read something that is full and I do mean full of oooey gooey cheesy weezy sweetness. I'm talking a cotton candy ride on a unicorn with Rainbow Brite type of reading.
description

This book right here is the one for you. You will fall so deep in love with the cuteness of this story. This was such a sweet read I think I have a toothache from it. Lydia and Colby's journey was written so well even with this being an insta-love type of book I did enjoy the work they had to put in to be together.

I will definitely be reading more by Ms. Lowe. I fell in love with the Morgans! The only downfall of this book was we didn't get much of Lydia's side of the family I wanted more of her side too. But all in all very good writing and loved the family aspect of it.... the kids were a hit!

Happy reading my friends!

 




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment