You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Friday, November 22, 2019

Broken Knight

Broken Knight (All Saints High, #2)Broken Knight by L.J. Shen

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


description

Broken Knight!

 


My my what an emotional ride I went on with this. I got all the feels with this one. I laughed I got angry I got frustrated I cried I worried and I got happy. this book made me do those 5 things over and over again till the end. Happy but heartbroken was how I was at the end of this. I recommend listening to the audio the narrator for Knights voice was absolutely amazing he should be used for all young adult guys and adult guys too but he was so on point with Knights personality I loved it!

 


I don’t want to let this story go, Luna and Knight, oh le sigh I want more they deserve more my babies were so cute. I just wish Luna gave me a little more what Knight wanted was so clear he gave all the signs I didn't understand why she held back so much and I think she should have fought a little harder. Knight oh what a beautiful soul ugh the way he loved his momma oh be still my heart!!! Fav character after Vicious by far. But still, I loved every word of this story though I am and still wasn't ready for what happened in this book it was still beautiful. I also can't wait to read what the future holds for all these characters an am excited for Vaughns story

I couldn't decide on which storyboard I liked best so I posted all three I made check out my pins too Happy reading!!
https://www.pinterest.com/memereadslo...

 





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment