You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Friday, November 22, 2019

Desolate (Grace #1)

desolate (Grace, #1)desolate by Autumn Grey

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Ladies
description
I have found a new author to love!

This book right here le sigh, le swoon
description
Another 5 star to add to my grown-ass loves y/a and i/r reads shelf. I loved this so much. This forbidden romance was a sweet romantic juicy/steamy read. You will fall in love with both characters the slow burn was not to slow it was just right and when they came together it was explosive. I ached for these characters and I rooted for them.

This emotionally driven story puts you in all the feels. Solomon is the perfect book boyfriend and Gracie is the girl whose shoes you want to fill. I loved her. This is why I love growing of age reads the tummy fluttering love of it all, the emotional want but can't have. ugh, I was gutted at the end of this and can't wait to get to the second book and see what tortures are to come.

Awesome job Ms. Grey!!!! I'm hunting down more of your books!
Happy Reading friends!

 




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment