You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Friday, November 22, 2019

Kill Switch

Kill Switch (Devil's Night, #3)Kill Switch by Penelope Douglas

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I had really high expectations for Damon's book. I mean he was the villain in book 1 and what he endured through his so-called momma I expected really dark with naughty hot goodness. Book didn't get interesting till 39% no naughty hot goodness till 70% plot twist at 80% I love Ms. Douglas writing style and I've said it before her twist and turns are jaw opening but this book just felt meh! Don't get me wrong there were some goooooooood juuuuicy scenes but I was more lost and confused the majority of reading this.

All in all, I'm looking forward to continuing on with this series and I sure hope Will's book is bomb.com I need the same boys she started out with in book one back. We got a glimpse of them in this one but I hope we get more.

Happy Reading Friends

 




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment