You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Sunday, December 8, 2019

Sticks and Stones

Sticks & StonesSticks & Stones by Santana Blair

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I thought this was great and so freaking cute and oh the angst was even adorable. I love this re-telling of pride and prejudice on the flip side. a Little lady from the right side of the tracks named Darcie meets a handsome boy from the wrong side of the tacks named Elijah (which is my favorite boy name after Justin oh and Jacob)
These two come together and oh my heartstrings. This was absolutely full of cotton candy love misunderstandings and beautiful make-ups. This is a new to me author that I will most definitely be reading more of.

Another Y/A I/R to add to my grown-ass ya shelve to adore forever. Happy reading my friends

 




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment