You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Friday, November 22, 2019

Heartache and Hope book #1

Heartache and Hope (Heartache Duet, #1)Heartache and Hope by Jay McLean

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Omg! The feels, the feels! Omg the feels! Why the feels? Well because these two young love birds have the world on their shoulders. They tried...they really tried so so hard, I mean well she tried harder than he did but she gave up at the end it was too much for her to handle she could be there for him and her mom. I didn't blame her I totally understood her position and he, though I loved his heart wasn't ready even though he said he just wanted her and didn't care about the gang of baggage that came with her.
"I want you, Ava. On your good days and bad days-especially your bad days. I want you to let me in and know that I'm all in. I just want you."
description

They both need time he needs to continue to concentrate on basketball and school and she needs to find more help than just her and her brother. Seriously what they have to do to help her mom is beyond more than they can handle themselves and its also dangerous.

What I loved about this book was 1. this was another for my grown-ass loves young adult reads for me 2. I love the romance in this the getting to know you and the back and forth banter between them was so freaking cute.3. I loved all the characters her Step-brother Trevor what a heart he didn't have to stay after his dad left them but he did to help her out with her mom. 4. I loved Rys he's a good friend and Karen too you could tell she was a good friend to Ava but I;m questioning her motives on her friendship with Connar. 5. I loved the flow of the writing it didn't drag on at all.

What I hated about this book was 1. The selfishness of Connor like I said he wasn't ready even though his "end game was her he demanded too much." 2. I hated the pressure they were both put under but I understood it. 3. I hate that Karen might end up with Connor in the next book because honestly, it looks that way

All in all a very good read that left with a cliffhanger of heartbreak but I have hope that in the next book they will work things out as long as KAREN STAYS IN HER LANE!
description

Happy Reading!

 




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment