You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Friday, November 22, 2019

Mindf*ck

MindF*ckMindF*ck by Danyell A. Wallace

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This was a great story have to admit the title didn't fit. To me, anything with the words mind f*ck I instantly think dark romance but this wasn't that. Both Clayton and Kennedys past was bittersweet up until Clayton had an accident and got amnesia( my only dislike was that his only memory loss was of his life with Kennedy no one else just her) we go on a journey of past and present with the H&H each telling their story of when they met fell in love and how it all went bad then back to happy every after which of course is my absolute favorite type of reads and also I/R Y/A to N/A at that!
description
Heres my cover board

 







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment