You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Friday, November 22, 2019

Hideaway (Devilis Night #2)

Hideaway (Devil's Night, #2)Hideaway by Penelope Douglas

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Oh boy, this one missed the mark for me. I feel kind of awkward
description

I'm sad to say it fell flat I thought it was going to be so much more especially after that scene with him Michael and Ricka in book 1 Corrupt. I thought for sure we'd get to see a different side of Kia...well we did but not the side I was hoping for. Instead of hard around the edges Kia we got soft Kia and as for his love interest Banks ugh that connection lost my interest. even though she wasn't my favorite for Kia (Alex would have been better) ;) I like how Banks called them out on their tough act they better watch out seems like Damon's dad has so much more power than them...

This was an ok read for me and the reason for the 3 stars is I loved the past time stories in this series and of course Michael and Rika scenes I loved the beginning of this it was mysterious and sexy especially their past stories whenever the story went back to the present I got bored. I will continue to read the rest of this series because if Ms. Douglas can write anything as she did in book one and the Birthday girl I'm here for it!

Happy reading my friends!

 




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment