You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Friday, November 22, 2019

Ruckus


Ruckus (Sinners of Saint, #2)Ruckus by L.J. Shen

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I love when authors write the crap out of a story and keep me up till four in the morning, having me look up their books to the rest of the series and stalk them to see what's next to come out, and get pissed at how long I gotta wait... but because its so damn good I'll be patient and not bitch and moan like the spoiled brat that I am. (If that wasn't so long Id make that statement a shelf lol)
description

This series right here has me sprung. I love that its got depth and its not no damn 90-page book that leaves me hanging. I love the lil mystery that it had I seriously thought it was predictable but was instantly put to shame when I was found wrong. I love how we get to still keep up with the other characters from the previous books. I love that fulfilled filling I got when I finished this book even knowing I will get to read more from this couple in the other books left in this series. I loved both views into their past and back to present. I loved the male narrator for Dean he was so funny The Voices he used for Vischous and Trent and Jamie are fantastic.

Now as much as I loved it there are a couple of dislikes. The hate but I loved him since forever is old and used up like a full diaper. Rosie got on my nerves with that. The "It's Happening" line better not be said in Trent's story Jaime used it Vishous used it and now Dean no need to fill up the diaper with that anymore.

All in all Dean and Rosie's story was good and smokin hot and such a fun read I recommend. Read it!!!
Song: I Wanna Sex You Up by Color Me Bad

 




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment