You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Friday, November 22, 2019

Scandalous

Scandalous (Sinners of Saint, #3)Scandalous by L.J. Shen

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Ok, this was an ok read I liked but wish the relationship was with a different woman than an 18-year-old girl. Don't get me wrong I have nothing against the age difference but for some reason with him having a little four-year-old daughter it just felt off like they didn't fit. She was just too immature for me. The chemistry was forced and Trent's behavior was forced too.... yeah all the hot holes are dark mean badasses but he was nasty lets just say I hope Edie takes an enema regularly. Sorry so not into the place where sh*t exits description

I loved Trent though but wanted so much better for him but hey it is what it is. I even love Edie but she fits more with Bane imo. I loved that the guys are still close and always have each other's backs, love that their wives are close too but I'm kinda worried about Jamie and Mels daughter Daria I hope she's not going to be that mean in her book lol! Anyway, this story was cool I like the twist L.J. knows how to shock you. She makes think this is predictable then bam what? You can not take down the Hot-holes!

All in all somewhat enjoyable read cant complain all that much since the hot level was up to the roof!

 





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment