You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Friday, November 22, 2019

First and Forever Book #2

First and Forever (Heartache Duet, #2)First and Forever by Jay McLean

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Connor description
What every girl in highschool needs when they start to date. He's a true keeper.
I loved this journey of these two characters.
I loved that they grew and learned from their mistakes made things right and most of all stayed true to each other.
I love the chemistry it was on point with these two.
I loved that there were no love triangles.
I loved that my heart got ripped out from my chest but was put back together.

Most of all I loved that She was his First and Forever! Happy reading my friends
description
my storyboard https://www.pinterest.com/memereadslo...

 




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment