You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Friday, November 22, 2019

The Man I Can't Have

The Man I Can't Have (Ward Duet, #1)The Man I Can't Have by Shanora Williams

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Whoa! That ending snuck on me like a bitch slap to the face... Um, I'm scared to read the nest book. but you know I will lol.
Shanora Williams and her forbidden love stories will gut you but have you rooting for the couple. From the moment Gabby and Marcel meet the chemistry they have was crackling and popping! The hotness level of this book was Blanche Devereaux worthy.
description

For those of you who need to know this is a cheating story so be warned. This book took me on a glorious ride of suspense and of 'will this girl get caught in the act' rollercoaster and I enjoyed every naughty bit. If you want something on the naughty forbidden side of 'girl you know you shouldn't do it but does it anyway' this is the book you need to read and I bet you'd enjoy it too!

Happy Reading friends!

 




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment