You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Rock Chick 2

well you win some and you loose some

Rock Chick Rescue (Rock Chick, #2)Rock Chick Rescue by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Oh! my! freaking! goodness! I could not wait to be done with this book I mean why did I do this to myself
   photo Why.gif

I dont know what to say but to let my pictures speak for me ok
Jets Parts    photo dom.gif

every word she spoke.
Eddies Parts made me want to    photo 91FOG_zpsdd16f469.gif

Action in the story kept me    photo ofoy0k.gif

But overall love for the this story? Nope    photo menonfilm-1.jpg

but anyway here is my couple
   photo 0508e398-66c9-4081-a27e-bfea55b0ede7.jpg


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment