You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Find You In The Dark


Find You in the Dark (Find You in the Dark, #1)Find You in the Dark by A. Meredith Walters
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

No joke this was my expression the whole time reading this!

  funny gifs


GIrl wow this was loads of drama and a lot of back and forth. The story had me feeling like I was bipolar. I wanted to through it down and not touch it again and I then wanted to read till my eyes burned. This poor teen couple went through a lot I felt bad for them. Clay had his issues, mental problems that no 17 year old girl should ever think she could take on herself. Maggie got stupid and she knew she was being stupid. She let her love and the excitement of something new in her life blind her from what was right and what wasn't. She made it clear to herself through the whole book that she was making bad decisions. Thats what bothered me about her, but I get it she had the vanilla life for so long and Clay comes along and opens up something in her. Clay was dangerous he needed her yes but he needed help more. They both thought that their love could help him that wasn't it. When you have mood swings that bounce around like the Williams sisters playing against each other on the tennis court you should know you need to get your butt out of the way! I loved that she loved him and he her they had a good thing going until his mental issues got in the way. It was sad most of the time because the bad outweighed the good. I was heart broken at the end but glad also at the outcome. Surprisingly I cant wait to read the next book to see if he gets the help he needs and things work out for them! He is so sweet and deserves to be love the right way and his parents... How sad was that? I was glad Maggie told them off snobby no good evil Cruella de Vil!

Well here is my lovely couple Clay and Maggie and theme song 'Love The Way You Lie' by Eminem
   photo 1f7d341b-2362-47be-939f-9b33ae361a03.jpg


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment