You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Sunday, April 21, 2013

♞Reapers Propery♞


Reaper's Property (Reapers MC, #1)Reaper's Property by Joanna Wylde
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ok well this was just another shock to my system of what goes down in Gangs, clubs, groups, or what ever you want to call them. Well, this was a good read I must say getting into the know of the BIker gang life was interesting. I had a love hate relationship with Horse yes this fools name is Horse. Why? Well thats Obvious ;
“Marie: So why are you called Horse?Horse: Cause I'm hung like one.”

  gifs photo: k-on GIF 1d6824ad.gif

Yes, as you're reading but boy was he an ASS triple timed ASS BUTT get it? He was very hard to really love but I liked him.  I loved Maggie she  was a sweet girl definitely not a sweetbutt get it? And put up with a lot in her young life dealt with what she got the only way she knew how I guess. She and Horse made a very hot sex couple but the doing it in the butt thing was just wrong to me I just didn't like the way he kinda forced her into it.  With his thing being as big as a horse, girl please or like my friend the naughty enabler said B!%ch please aint no way in hell that would happen and that girl could walked the next day. I mean come on people he took her in the most degrading ways in front of people and right after they were rolling in dirt... nasty let the girl clean her stuff please... but I still liked this story, something is wrong with me. Anyway I recommend this to anyone who is interested in reading about biker dudes and their Old Lady! Oh that was another thing. Calling your woman 'my old Lady' LOL its 2013! How about my woman or my biker babe or just anything other that old lady sorry nobody wants to be called old look at how many women are getting face lifts... Im just saying. LOL ;) humor me. All in all good read bad ass men, bad ass chicks, sluts and man ho's and good drama enough to make you cry and of course lots of hot love making, no take that back just hot sex think they mad love once lol and not to mention the best proposal ever written with a HEA.

Here is my couple happy reading my friends and please check out my fav quotes from the book
http://pinterest.com/memereadslove/re...
   photo 071e07bc-90a9-4407-8176-e3e8d7e0380a.jpg


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment