You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Monday, April 8, 2013

Light In The Shadows book 2 from Find You In The Dark


Light in the Shadows (Find You in the Dark, #2)Light in the Shadows by A. Meredith Walters
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a good read Im emotionally tired though from it but I'm glad I pulled through Clay worked through his issues much better. He made himself worthy and Maggie opened her eyes and grew up a bit which I appreciated I liked her a lot. She stay true to her feelings didn't dick anybody around and helped and stuck with her man she loved him. This was really good read and two very strong people I truly believed in their HHA! I cried and I laughed. Maggies BFFs were a great secondary couple in this book I loved them also. Cant wait to read about them....
Oh Clay he had a way with words loved that boy.

“It’s a promise ring. A long time ago, they would be engraved with the words Pour route ma vie, de tout mon coeur, For my whole life, all of my love. I wanted to give you something that showed my complete and total devotion to you, to us. I have turned your world upside down. First when I tried to kill myself and left you to deal with the aftermath. Then again when I came back and you’ve been trying to handle my constantly changing life. I know I haven’t been easy. I wish I could say that one day things might be simpler. But the truth is I can’t say that. I wish I could. I can only say, with one hundred percent certainty that I love you. That I live and breathe for you. That I would lay down my life a million times over for you. And no matter what happens tomorrow, next week, next year, my heart will always be yours.”
That boy had me melting in my chair.
Great read would love to read more from this author.
Heres my lovely couple again for Book 2 and songhttp://youtu.be/oAemDFzsUnM
that some made me think of Clay and Maggie but more how Clay felt.

   photo 492bd5e2-f13b-4516-85f0-5c1f6264dce8.jpg

oh and check out my fav quotes and pick for find you in the dark and light in the shadows
http://pinterest.com/memereadslove/fi...


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment