You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Feral Sins✭✭✭✭✭


Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)Feral Sins by Suzanne  Wright
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


  funny gifs

Like seriously thank you Suzanne Wright! I loved this story it was sooooo good it had everything I loved about reading paranormal romance book I loved every freaking character in this book

HEY YOU GUYS!
 

GIFSoup like seriously you guys got to read this it was soooo good

Taryn was was a woman of worth dont take no mess cut a bitch in a hot second if you pissed her off and was firecracker in the bed, she can cuss better than any sailor anyday.
Trey OMG! Trey! He was pure Alpha all the way baby, girrrrll he curled my toes! Loved him.  This book had and equal amount of everything thats why I loved it so much and made myself slow down to read it there was action there was sex goood sex and there was humor and some sad moments that made you sniff and kick ass moments fantastic banter between enemies and frienimies( the Grams) and my fav an HEA!  I dont need to say anymore you have just got to read this book!
Ok heres my happy couple! song hmm who booty by Jonn Hart... I know funny but Trey was trying to dominate Taryn so bad and she was a tough cookie. http://youtu.be/Gp1KKfEE-ao also check out my fav. Quotes from Trey and Taryn here http://pinterest.com/memereadslove/fe...
happy reading :0
   photo 5a988ca5-cbca-4638-8d38-69f19b864569.jpg


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment