You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Monday, May 6, 2013

The Tied Man


The Tied Man (The Tied Man, #1)The Tied Man by Tabitha McGowan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What did I think?
 

Ooh I really had a hard time rating this book I liked it did not love it and omg was so disappointed with the ending I mean yeah the bad guys got theres but it just ended like um so what happens next? Could a sister get an epilogue at least wanted to know how Lili was going to deal with Finn after all he went through I guess I'm left to assume he's going to be ok but for reals that boy went through entirely to much I kept wondering how he was still standing everyday his so called 'work load' seem way over the top without much rest for the poor dude I don't know about you but someone would have been dead before I'd let most of the stuff happen I mean Lilith had the run of the house she was a bright girl.  So I guess I give it the four stars for the writing, the drama, how it kept me interested and over all Poor, poor Finn. Man did I feel for him. I just wish he had a better ending than that.  Because really after all that I read and went through with this book I was left feeling like  

Here is my couple  Finn and Lilith Song; Stay By Rihanna http://youtu.be/JF8BRvqGCNs
   photo 619df313-ea39-4acf-82a0-d475737eb844.jpg

Oh check me out on pinterest have a board dedicated to Finn and Lilith http://pinterest.com/memereadslove/th...


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment