You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Undeniable


Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)Undeniable by Madeline Sheehan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ahhh What the hell did I just read? I mean really! I thought Consequences was an effed up story. Can these books get any crazier? I am at a lot here, I don't know what is wrong with me. To like something so wrong like this story Of Eva and Duce? I feel I might need some mental examination Cox and you come and give me therapy? LOL! [IMG]http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo...
Seriously this was a back and forth type story that took me on the worst roller coaster ride of my life! Like just when I think the ride was going to stop and get smooth it starts knocking me around like the Gold Rush ride at Magi Mountain, damn my head hurts! These to characters were F bombed up!
So we got a girl, Eva that from the age of 5 falls in love with a rival Bike gang dude that was like 20 something years older and that said dude Duce falls in love with her It takes the whole damn book for the fool to realize it. Duce was defiantly an alpha male, beyond alpha! This was noooo kind of one woman man with this fool uh, uh no girl. Let me say if you can't stand reading about people that sleep around this is not the book for you! I am so surprise nobody got a disease but then again this is fiction( duh) ;) Thing I liked about Duce was he was a good dad to his kids but thing that pissed me off about him is him giving a speech about respecting woman and the fool did not practice what he preached at all big turn off for me. As for Eva, she was a Biker brat plain and simple used to getting her way and when she didn't get it she acted a fool too! Sleeping with idiots for the sake of helping Frankie! Now that acid stain was messed the hell up her daddy was a complete idiot! I don't know how he didn't see all that was going on (mr. video man) how you gonna see Duce messing with your girl out side a club and not know whats going on in your house!!!! UGH!!!!
 

GIFSoup
I have know Idea how to explain this heart aching, stomach twisting, hot love making, F word dropping, ho's and more ho's, crazy ass people, and friends that were hilarious but also effed up in their ways too. This book was funny and maddening all the way up till the chapter before the last. Yes,! Im letting you know you will not get a break and feel like the damn roller coster is over till the last freaking page better yet the damn epilogue! I swear and hearing the dang F word over and over again got me dizzy, I actually let slip out of my mouth a couple times chatting with my kids and I'm not know for you using that word. lol! With that all being said I cant wait to read the next book!

Heres my couple and theme song you gotta listen to this it just reminded me of them happy reading http://youtu.be/JwSo5Lp4tDA
   photo 1e3a2066-81de-4fd8-98c2-5e6e25e46be9.jpg

   photo acc79877-79b0-4907-9757-6fb5c70950b5.jpg

also check out my fav quotes and pictures of Duce and Eva in there stages of life
http://pinterest.com/memereadslove/un...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment