You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

OutCast

OUTCAST (The Good Guys, #4)OUTCAST by Jamie Schlosser

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book my friends was freaking amazing! I looooooved it. it just kept getting better and better as I read on till I just couldn't stop smiling....me

This had all my young adult to new adult loves. It topped the cake on the last few I have read- I have been on a roll with Ya/Na lately. This had me in my girly feels the love of these two young birds took me back to my hubby and I dating in school Oh that young love. This was so steamy and sweet. I love how this was written the author brought these characters to life for me and I truly felt the love and hurt, the shame the pain, the drama, and the happiness these characters went through. This is a series of books that I read out of order but can be read as a stand-alone.

You will fall so in love with Ezra and Kayla, they both pulled at my heartstrings and their little dog too ;)

Heres my couple and song Delicate by Taylor Swift https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4Y0d...

 





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment