You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Saturday, May 5, 2018

Twist Of Hate

A Twist of HateA Twist of Hate by Crystal Hubbard

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This was an interesting read at times I almost DNF this story. The one and the only reason why was because they put this girl so high on a pedestal. I was surprised the author didn't say that her farts and poop were like rainbows and candy, seriously I have never read a story with a perfect character well other than Jesus in the Bible. It was strange how utterly perfect she was. I like my heroines with flaws lol. But other than that this story intrigued me and as huge gigantic fan of I/R young adult to new adult romance type of stories this was right up my alley so yeah I had to continue reading and I'm kinda glad I did
If you read the blurb you get the jest of what its about but basically it was
Siobhan is perfect girl that excelled in everything
Cadmen was the smart but dumb boy who falls for her
A bad boy whose name i forget thinks he should have the perfect girl and harasses her through the whole book, he reminded me of the from A Christmas Story from the way the author discribed him
Perfect girl hates bad boy
Smart but dumb boy gets the perfect girl but as besties with bad boy can't see the wrong his b/f is doing to perfect girl until it's too late
This story had it all the good the bad and the ugly plus things that trigger young readers but I liked that the author didnt hold back of what goes on in school and what ignorance jealousy and hate can do to the young and old. I'm really glad I didnt give up on this story it turned out to be very interesting.

Here is my couple cover art happy reading friends :0

 








View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment