You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Saturday, June 9, 2018

Holt

Holt, Her Ruthless Billionaire: 50 Loving States-Connecticut (Ruthless Tycoons Book 1)Holt, Her Ruthless Billionaire: 50 Loving States-Connecticut by Theodora Taylor

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Well, this was really good it was like watching a novella series on Telemundo! I know your thinking girl you serious?
Yaaasss I'm serious I love those shows wish they would caption them in English though so I know what they're saying lol.
Anyhoo this had great drama with some twist and turns kept up at night reading till my eyes burned. Holt and Sylvie's story was for me, bittersweet. I can't wait to find out what happens next with his two friends.

Heres my couple

 





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment