You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Monday, May 7, 2018

Landon's Obsession

Landon's Obsession: An Endless Series: Book 3Landon's Obsession: An Endless Series: Book 3 by Sara Hess

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I'm going to quote a Goodreads friend and just set it right here
"I am a grown-ass woman who looooves teen-angst dramas that follow them all the way into adulthood, and this one quenches the thirst satisfyingly." @Musings of A Romance Junkie
Seriously truth right there...
This was everything I love about this genre. It had all the goodies to put me in my feels, the depth I needed to get to know the characters the drama the gut-wrenching heartache and the Hea that put my broken heart back together. This was one steamy read had me fanning myself and doing that silly grin.
This hooked me from the first page Landon was something else I liked his spoiled ass so much and hated him too h
My girl Maya yeah girl get it get it I loved her, she was so strong. great read my only problem was how his and her parents handled what happened there should have been charges pressed imo other than that I truly enjoyed this story I sure hope Ms. Sara Hess writes more I/R
Heres my couple and song It won't stop by Chris Brown and Sevyn and We need a Resolution by Aaliyah ;)

 





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment