You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Saturday, May 5, 2018

Dragon Bound

Dragon Bound (Elder Races, #1)Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Ok, so this was an ok read for me. I'd actually give it 3.5 stars. I love me some paranormal and fantasy stories even a little sci-fi (If it's done right) This shape-shifting story was out of my comfort zone but hey I'd thought I'd give it a shot, try something new...Well, this one starred a shape-shifting dragon LOL! I'm sorry for laughing all you shape-shifting dragon lovers out there, I mean don't get me wrong I looooove dragons, bad ass Daenerys Targaryen fueled my love for them. But it was just hard for me to imagine a man changing into one. Every time I thought about it I'd see this in my head

But then as I read more into the book he grew on me and I thought hey this is cool, so my thoughts of him changed into a big bad ass dragon that looked more like this


Now as for what the H turned into spoiler alert a freakin unicorn
I'm sorry but I couldn't connect with that part of the story it was kind of laughable and the love interest between the H/H was a little on the cheesy side I wanted more depth. Even the Villian in the book was strange. This kinda reminds me of a wanna be Nalini Singh Archangels series since there were a lot of similarities but this one sorta fell flat, it was just missing somethings. But I faith in this series I think it would get better as the series goes on. The other characters seemed kinda cool the fairies definitely had my interest.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment