You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Saturday, December 28, 2019

I Love The Way You Hurt

I Like The Way You HurtI Like The Way You Hurt by Lorrain Allen

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Ms. Lorrain Allen
description

This was great and right up the alley of my favorite types of books my grown-ass likes to read (don't judge me) This genre(highschool bully romance for 18+) has gotten so popular this year and finally, we get an I/R couple (we need more please)
description
This story has the angst and hates to love you romance with hot back and forth fights that are soooooo fire! I enjoyed the hell out of this and didn't want it to end. Maverick you will hate to love and Cocoa you will root for her happiness. Let me just say the bathroom and classroom scene was freaking hot! I woke up my husband for that one lol! This is another new to me, author, I have found via Instagram and another to add to my fav list cant wait to read more from her!

Happy Reading friends

 




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment