You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Reign of Brayshaw

Reign of Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #3)Reign of Brayshaw by Meagan Brandy

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


 description
Holy season chicken and bisuits this was fire!!! Meagan Brandy wrote the hell out of this book! This third book in the series had my brain in a whirlwind of ‘What the heck is going on and my heart feeling all the emotions in the world’… Damn the feels this book gave me and angst so much angst.

Raven my badass queen did her thing in this! Captain oh my Cap omg wow he was so strong and so loyal! Royce was trying to keep it together for everyone has my heart forver! Then last Big Man aka Maddoc damn my dude lost his cool in this poor guy went through it I felt for him so much I hated that he wasn’t present for what felt like to me 30% of the book that was just way too much for my heart.

I love all the twists and turns in this the saying but not saying whats going on kept me guessing. They go through so much in this book that you stay anxious all the way till the end even with like three epilogues. All in all this was an amazing reading and I can't wait for the next Journey with all of them. I think you will enjoy this freefall ride of a story my stomach literally dropped the majority of the book.

Happy reading my friends

 





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment