You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Monday, December 18, 2017

Wicked Games

Wicked Games (Denver Rebels #1)Wicked Games by Maureen Smith

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Wicked Games was really and enjoyable read. There was some sexy smoking hit love scenes in this, even with the love at first sight trigger lol but Ms Maureen wrote this in a way you could enjoy it. Main reason is the chemistry between the H&H. This was a breath of fresh air reminds me of my old school days of reading light and fun with some drama that keeps you interested to see if they end up together. That being said with this my first book by this Author I am happy to say that Yes! I will be reading more of her stories.

Heres my couple cover art by me. Happy reading friends!

 




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment