You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Friday, December 15, 2017

The View From The Bottom

The View From The BottomThe View From The Bottom by JanJan Untamed
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Well Damn!
This story had so much going on I was overwhelmed. There was one sad dark thing after another happening in this. That is until Truly meets her white knight lol and boy he was everything and a hot mess himself... but this dude took care of his. Girl let me tell you the hotness of True and Bannon was off the chain


But even then the shit just kept coming at me, this was non stop from page one. Seriously no joke page one I was hook line and sinker! It was almost like the author grabbed everything she could think of and word vomited it all out at once without a break. This author is the true meaning of Sorry not Sorry

The crazy that goes on does not let up. You will think ok, ok now we get a breather things are looking good for Truly(yes that’s her name) But nooope! I tell you don't even think about resting your eyes while reading this or even freaking blinking! Just hold on damn tight and ride the wave of Truly's Fd-up story! This story had me filling like I was on the damn Colossus ride at Magic Mountain that damn Heifer has you riding up the bumpy hill all calm like you gonna go down a floating cloud of smoothness only to free-fall the bumpity, bumpity all the way down on the old looking rails , almost breaking your neck in the process of praying that you live to make it.

I eventually had to take a two day break my eyes were burning so bad from non-stop reading this juicy book. Mind you this book is a long one but worth the read. (HER SISTER IS SOMETHING ELSE That GIRL TRIED IT)
Truly did what she had to do to take of her family through all the crap she went through she remained strong too damn strong.
This ghetto ass story was full of entertainment and took me on a never-ending roller coaster ride of fuckery. I mean damn this book is all kinds of Wrong! Its dirty and gritty. Its foul and disrespectful and as a married woman I should hate this book. Buuuut hontiy I gobbled this story up like a deep fried Turkey on Thanksgiving dinner Day. Had a sistah wanting to be a side bitch lol!(I would never!)
You will fall in love with this wacky backwards Brady Bunch of a gang and hate the ones that try to keep them apart. You will need to take several seats after reading this

Drinks some damn wine to calm your nerves with all the crazy in this book.
This was an amazing sad and funny story that went from rags to riches and was so enjoyable.
Five freaking crazy ass stars for this more drama for your momma, break your neck on Gold Rush Magic Mountain ride of a book. Jan Jan Untamed I don't know where you came from but I'm sooo glad I found you!


My cast and music Own It By Drake

 


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment