You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Destino book one of the Battaglia series


DestinoDestino by Sienna Mynx
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Well this was pretty darn good. I love mafia romances with a bad boy loosing his mind over a woman. I loved it! This was like watching a good movie I loved all the characters the good that bad the ugly this was a well rounded book I was given so many emotions love, anger curiosity, Hate, frightend worried, saddness deep deep sadnness oh the end wow! so this is a series and I'm going on to the next book to find out whats going to happen because OH! MY! G! did so much happen in the first! four stars are because Mira got on my nerves sometimes her character contradicted herslef a lot she had me confused hell she was confused! Now Giovanni.. gurrrll he was spicy I mean yum yum yum. but anyway if you love Dmitry's Closet and I truly loved that one. I truly believe you will love this one! Great romance scenes and the secondary couples are just as explosive too! pun intended.  ;(
Well here is my couple, my song http://youtu.be/u4xhep1k1-w and check out pics and quotes on http://pinterest.com/memereadslove/de...

   photo 518aaa76-b0e7-4093-a867-dbd5a2bed634.jpg
Happy Reading

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment