You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Saturday, June 23, 2018

The Binding of the Halos Book 1

The Binding of the Halo (The Binding of the Halo #1)The Binding of the Halo by Shea Swain

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Whoo hoo, I love when a book takes me by surprise. I started this book last year sometime and honestly, I can't say where my reading head was at that point in time but it obviously was not in a good place to have put it down to read later. I'm so glad I picked it up again seriously I ate this story up.

The story started off slow but there were a lot of pockets in the story that had you thinking " hmmm what was that all about?" to keep you wanting to know more. When it finally picked up it was like wham! Everything is thrown at you at once. This was very entertaining once it got going I couldn't put it down, except of course when I had to change a baby's diaper or feed my kids and husband or drive my daughter to to her dance studio, ugh the life of a mom dont these people know I need to read lol... and you know how my grown ass feels about young adult to new adult stories.

Anyhow this is a paranormal young adult/new adult with some sexual situations so I'd recommed 18 and up.
Cianne had abilities the she trys her best to surpress she meets Tristain at a very young age and throw some her power/engergy to him giving them a conncecton that brings them together years later as Seniors in highschool. This book had a lot of charater building and they dont start the Coesen world building till the end. Leaving me eager to get started on the next book there are a lot of twist and turns in this. You might think in the beginning of reading this its going to predictable but I was so, so wrong.

Heres by couple cover art happy reading friends... song https://youtu.be/91sFlP6aa5Q

 




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment