You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Gravity (Free Falling Series)

Gravity (Free Falling, #1)Gravity by Raven St. Pierre
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book
  happy sigh photo:  tangled-happysigh-tumblrlhnipcdvqd1qcy1kg.gif

yeah the feels, I just wanted hug this book so tight in my arms and never let go!

Yet another excellent book by Ms. Raven!!! Girl your writing style is the bomb!!!There is so much to say about this story but I just can't you have to read it for yourself its one of those that make you feel all warm inside. and take you on a journey back to your high school years. I could so relate to Samantha she was so real to me I loved her personality even with everything that happen she thought of others feelings and I liked that about her. Then theres AJ   happy sigh photo: Simon sighing simonsighing.gif

 Yeah, you'd love you some him!!!
He was so charming with that bad boy/good boy image with his caring nature and the way he loves Sam uh sigh... tell you one thing got a sister looking at Asian guys a whole lot differently   hot asian guys photo: Super Junior superjunior39.gif

So yeah this is a must read for lovers of Y/A N/A its steamy yet sweet. Here's my couple of course the authors choice and perfect I might say    photo freefalling20gravity_zpsp81gkemb.jpg

check me out on pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/memereadslove/ and song for this is Unthinkable by Alicia Keys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment