You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

♡Again For The First Time♡

Again for the First Time (Again for the First Time, #1)Again for the First Time by Raven St. Pierre
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


   photo tumblr_meds1pM22j1qltqg1_zps166745f6.gif

I absolutely loved this story is was so sweet, so sensual, and such a breath of fresh air truly

Oh to have found another gem of a writer has me looking like    photo tumblr_n4lmywUN1X1tvu6a2o1_400_zps861dc005.gif

I will follow you where ever you goooooo Raven St. Pierre.
Your writing style has captured me, captivated me, enthralled, yes I even shed a tear or two   girl reading photo smilie_les_075.gif

I'v done some stalking I'll admit I stay on your pinterest page, btw I think all authors should have a pinterest page with there books and pictures and stuff its just awesome. :) yes I followed all your boards.

So anyway this was a unique story two strangers that end up destined to be together. Strangers become friends to friends becoming lovers to just wow! Hold up just need to    photo tumblr_meh3ycdYXS1raw0qwo1_500_zps06913b6c.gif

my heart felt all the emotions in this book loved every character even the ones you wanted to hate...
Well enough of my blabbing you need to check this out I will be making my own board on Pinterest with my fav pics and quotes from the book check me out at! https://www.pinterest.com/memereadslove/

Well happy reading ya'll... heres my couple  oh and song for this book is Lenny Kravits I Belong To You
   photo again203_zps6qydgje2.jpg


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment