You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Monday, March 23, 2015

Free Falling book 2 Secrets

Secrets (Free Falling) (Volume 2)Secrets (Free Falling) by Raven St. Pierre
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

DAMIT!!!! The feels
I feel so...

  sad photo: sad tumblr_m3v9kmJQXI1r120nr.gif

Oh the Drama I don't know how to go on after this... why why just why I just..
  sad photo: Sad tumblr_inline_mim9r9eN3h1qz4rgp_zps0f1c046e.gif


Again Ms. Raven did again AGAIN!!! But I'm so sad so much happened in this second book good and bad but its just left me feeling like  unhappy photo:  florida-evans-damn-damn-damn-animated-gif1.gif


another favorite to add to my list This emotional roller coaster and drama pack story was wonderful! Going on to the next book to hopefully get my mind right, cause right now I'm so not there.
Here is my couple of the season    photo free20falling20secrets3_zpsk3jid9v2.jpg


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment