You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Friday, April 18, 2014

To Have


To Have (The Dumont Diaries, #1)To Have by Alessandra Torre
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So I didn't know this was like the shortest book in the world then found out it was a mini series of some sort but that all doesn't really matter this was another Alessandra Torre book it was a must read hell I was so excited to see she had other books I didnt even go the the last book of the Innocence series book hopper that I am...
  grinning gifs photo: Smile Smiles Grin Grinning Happy smiley smilie smileys smilies icon icons emoticon emoticons animated animation animations gif gifs smile.gif


So what did I think? Well..   curious gifs photo: Yes Chris Tucker giphy_zps9af31508.gif

yeah that pretty much sums it up on to the next one but let me tell you the table scene
  sexy gifs photo: When Harry Met Sally orgasm sallylovegif.gif

yeah wow! so Im on the next one wondering where the heck this is going cause at the end I was like
  surprised gifs photo: Surprised Mouse giphy-6_zpsbb90f599.gif


yep I was, so here is my couple Nathan and Candy :)and check my Nathan and Candy board on pinterest http://www.pinterest.com/memereadslov...

   photo 57013118-34d3-4a3f-9a79-b0c18af4a0f0.jpg


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment