You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Monday, April 14, 2014

Blinded Innocence


Blindfolded Innocence (Innocence, #1)Blindfolded Innocence by Alessandra Torre
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Holy Hotness!!! My Goodness this book was hot a$$ amazing!!! thats alll I have to say......

  excited gif photo: tumblr gif excited overjoyedhappyblackkidwithknife.gif
ok I have to say this Im not really into the threesome reads but Alessandra Torre Girrrl you had me like
  excited gif photo: Giselle Excited Giselleexcited.gif


I love love love this Book already reading the next and its just as good!
Heres my couple and check me out on pinterest song Blow By Beyonce
http://www.pinterest.com/memereadslov...
   photo 45812f4f-214f-4413-8580-627720fd7de5.jpg


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment