You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Masked Innocence


Masked Innocence (Innocence, #2)Masked Innocence by Alessandra Torre
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This series!!!! OMG!!soooo goooood... I love these two characters I freakin love them.
Alessandra Torre GIRl!..you got me singing "Cause I'm Happyyyyyy"
  happy gifs photo: happy DancingPenguins.gif


I cant wait to read the next book these two are freakin  sexy gifs photo: sexy SexyOMG.gif

yes...girl...H.O.T.

I love how they interact with each other they have the most sexiest convo's and their love making well lets just ask will I be reading everything from Alessandra?
  sexy gifs photo: sexy Yes.gif


fav moments
“I lusted for you and that is why I didn’t stay away from you like I should have, like every
reasonable bone in my body told me to. But in fucking you, in you taking my sexuality and warping it,
expanding it, I lost myself, my barrier. And somewhere in all of that, I fell. I was unguarded and
unprotected and my heart latched on to you and made every pore in me yours.”
sexy gifs photo: Nicole Scherzinger tumblr_me9uqyHpCx1rle15ao1_500.gif

“Julia, you are incomparable. I know what I risk in straying from you, what I would lose
if you left me. I promise to never kiss, caress or fuck another woman without you there, watching it
happen. And I promise to allow you to be as unfaithful as you want, as long as I am there to make sure
you’re satisfied.”
sexy gifs photo: sexy PantsOff.gif

OH yes a must read everyone! Well heres my couple dont forget to check me out on pinterest Song Beest I ever had By Drake
http://www.pinterest.com/memereadslov...
 photo 7fb3f79e-dd1d-4bd2-aeeb-6b5facc06407.jpg


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment