You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Friday, February 22, 2013

The Chalice and the blade☨


The Chalice and the Blade (Celtic Saga, #1)The Chalice and the Blade by Glenna McReynolds
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book was a challenge for me I loved the world she created but it was I don't know... maybe just to much of it, too much explaining when I wanted more action and more romance this story was about a girl who after the death and separation of her family finds herself captured and wanted by the most deadliest man and some evil creepy guy that wanted her blood to bring them what? I cant remember, well she was saved of course by a handsome guy with a whole lot of drama baggage that he tried his best to forget by becoming a man witch I guess. Yeah thats what I call them anyway they had some type of calling and destiny to be together and open some door that would bring the dragons home but turned out to be a bunch of big worms( I know wtf) I didn't get half of this story but I did like the romance(when they showed some) of the two main characters the love scene which was basically like only once was beautifully done but girrrll I like the juicy stuff gimme gimme more. So anyway I'm just blabbing away as usual This was strange read but I kinda liked it wished there was more romance because these two could have be hotter than some hot sauce.

Heres is my couple
From book collection covers

 


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment