You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

The Discovery Of Witches!

A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy, #1)A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Yaaassss Ms Deborah Harkness this was lovely! description
I have to admit I almost gave up on this book. The beginning kind of dragged a bit. Can you believe that the tv series is what saved the book for me? Once I saw one episode I was hooked and dug right back into reading and wow it turned out to be an amazingly good read. This is a new to me author and is now a new fave, can't wait to read the next books! Thank you Lord they are all out but unfortunately I do have to wait for them to air the next season of this wonderful love story that is up there with Outlander.
If you're looking for a grown-up Twilight with a twist of some magic and some epic love like Jamie and Claire from Outlander this book I recommend.

Happy reading loves btw they did a wonderful job of casting for the tv series!

 




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment