You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Saturday, February 9, 2019

Jacks are wild

Jacks Are WildJacks Are Wild by JanJan Untamed

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


 "I guess you can say that I've had a passion for dick from the very beginning."
description
Well... when a book starts out like that you know it's goin' be lit!!

Ooooooweeee this one right here was a dirty, dirty, read. If you want something kinky, freaky, and skanky? This is it right here and a bag of chips. Ms JanJan! Lawd gurrrrlll I blushed through this whole book. This one nasty book...the good nasty, the nasty you don't tell your momma about.

Once again Ms. JanJan pulled me waaaaay the hell out of my comfort zone and I ended up enjoying every bit of it. This is not for everybody hell at times I was like "hold up wait I'm not ready for that." I so needed to repent after this lol!
description

This is an unapologetic read at your own risk type. They are either Fu#$ing or fighting in this story you get serious whiplash with the arguing and the sexing. I literally feel like I've gone through the battle of the sexes. But it was soo good though


Heres my couple Jack and Halima and some fun qoutes

 


"I was barely awake and already in the middle of what would be a kinky ass morning" -Halima
"We hugged so long that I got tingle crotch again."-Halima
"I let you throw your fu#$ing tantrums because I'm a piece of shit, and you earned the right to act crazy" -Jack
"Goddamn. My ovaries released and egg. I wrapped my hands around his arm and hung on like King Kong and Jane."-Halima



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment