You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Friday, April 6, 2018

Obsessed

ObsessedObsessed by Eve Vaughn

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Goodness gracious this book right here
This was a niiiiiice first read by author Eve Vaughn and won't be my last. Wow what can I say??? Well The Hero Blaise was a crazy ass dominating obsessed dued but I loved it. He knew what he wanted and didn't back down until he got it. Kaia did stand a chance up against him. He had a whole other type of level of determination going on lol, black mail he was game lol. I will say that Kaia did put up a good fight with him but of course toward the middle she caved which was fine it was all written pretty smoothly.
I love these straight to the point type stories with no love at first sight. I don't usually like quick reads because I need depth and all that to pull me in for the up and down road ahead, but with this story I didn't feel I needed it. This was just a fun hot spicy dominating read I cant wait for more from these two yuuup there is a part two.

Happy reading my friends Here's my cover art couple

 

I know I keep using Henry Cavil but I cant help it lol



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment