You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Monday, April 11, 2016

Marco

MarcoMarco by Raven St. Pierre
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My love for Ms. Ravens writing just keeps on growing and growing.
So the book starts out with a bang! We have sweet school teacher Brynn who lets her hair down for the first time at a bar that ended up with a consequence, BIG LIFE CHANGING CONSEQUENCES!!!
Then we have Marco!
  magic mike photo: tumblr_m7ehbfdXmI1rbqxz2o1_500.gif

Yaaaass he was fantastic the all around perfect guy ok not completely perfect given his life style...But I mean who doesn't love the flawed man that does it all for his family. Both characters were easy to love. For me this story was good from beginning to the end, another sweet & steamy story that will have you all up in your feels...
Me while reading  feels photo: Feels tumblr_inline_mgezg0WxLX1qdjtxa_zps56c59d83.gif

This is a must read I tell ya.... heres my couple   photo marco2_zps24i86603.jpg


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment