You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Friday, April 29, 2016

Birdie

BirdieBirdie by M.C. Carr
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG!

  excited photo: tumblr_mea9vmy01D1qefpk7_zps6a64f91e.gif

Found another gem of a writer to add to my list!!!! This story was so good I loved it even the parts where I wanted to pull my hair out. Birdie girl was going through it... I felt for her she had a sad upbringing a stepfather who ignored her, a sister who tolerated her and a mother who lied to her about her true self and then dumps her with a uncle she never new she had. But thank God for Uncle Tim, loved him.

Then she meets Wes and girl let me tell you after meeting him and getting to know him in this book I would have been like  animated gifs photo: Animated Graphics, Animated Gif, Animated Gifs, Animated Gifs, Keefers jessicaalbabedtimehunni.gif

from the get go. He was such a good one. I adored him. He was everything in this book a true hero. He was a good friend turned into boyfriend. Watching them grow put me in so many feels. This adorable story is a keeper in my heart. These are the types of books that are my fav, I love young adult romance that grows into adulthood. I do need another one stat.


So Ms. Carr   happy photo: tumblr_lhxl1mDvEk1qzhynn.gif


Here is my couple happy reading... :)
   photo Birdie_zpsmaruuohl.jpg




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment