You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

♥The Wales Boy (Angelica Grace Trilogy #1)♥


The Wales Boy (Angelica Grace Trilogy #1)The Wales Boy by Rachel M. Greenebaum
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was such a sweet romantic read. This was one of those stories that make you say "What??, Why?? OMG! That was creepy!, Run girl get the hell out of that house! And Awe he's so sweet I love him!".... Yeah so I enjoyed it! I love her writing and descriptions  you could really feel each character like you knew them or know someone like them . This book was a fairytale of sweetness. Rachel Greenebaum knows how to bring her characters to life, even the dead ones lol! This story kept me up at night with the covers pulled up tight wanting more and more.  It had a taste of romance, mystery and suspense plus a surprising twist with an everlasting love all in one. You will fall in love with Angelica and Char they are so sweet together there was one part in the book that had me laughing (view spoiler) well I guess I have to wait till for the next book to come out omg I don't want to whine because I know how busy you are Ms. Greenebaum and I know how time consuming it is to write a story and get the actual time to do it. but I want to whine because this was so good and I want more :) oh all the questions I have. :))) great work Rachel I paaaaatiently await the next book ;)


Here is my lovely couple Char and Angelica and vid to go enjoy happy reading


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55MekJ...

</["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]>


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment