You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Making Faces


Making FacesMaking Faces by Amy Harmon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh! This book had me a blubbering mess
  happy cry photo:  tumblr_lnhemsyVxg1qbxh07.gif


It was absolutely a beautiful read. This is one of those stories that had so many inspiring messages in it that even though I cried through the sad parts in this story I smiled as well. The messages of hope courage, forgiveness and just plain out living your life to the fullest were beautifully written. All I have to say to this Author that wrote this amazing beautiful story is
  happy cry photo:  tumblr_lo8kamF8jA1qg21tn.gif


Thank You!

Heres my couple
   photo 6af419eb-b524-40ba-85c9-6d9d49db1aac.jpg



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment