You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Friday, June 9, 2017

True Nature

True Nature (True, #1)True Nature by Willow Madison
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Slapping someone in the face five times as punishment is abuse not whatever the hell he said it was
"I slap the side of her face, hard. She falters back a step into the wall, putting both hands up to cover the left side of her face, cowering from me."


Honestly I thought punishment was going to be on the lines of something like this....


I Don't think she waas expecting that type of punishment too but intead...

"I slap her again, just as hard. Her hands go up to her face again and stay there, When she opens them, her eyes have the beginning of tears,. Her look is of fear. And more guilt. Good My cock thickens at the sight of her."

All she did was say a F word ummm no this fool tried it!

Walk away girl walk away!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment