You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Tainted

Tainted Black (Tainted Black, #1)Tainted Black by Shanora Williams
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Oh my, this book took me by surprise. I have to say I really liked it, this a new author for me and I loved her writing.

Chloe a sweet girl I liked her. Her falling in love with an older mad was so believable and real to me my only problem was I believe she took advantage of a situation way to fast at the wrong time in the story. I was like whoa girl nooooo. But I can't blame her only.

Theo... my... wow! That man... he just uh leaves me speechless. He's just that good. He knows how to make a girl sigh


I loved his character as well but like her he also did some dumb things too. When things got out of hand and blew up in their faces with some surprising twist I might add. I was gasping for air reading oh lets just say it was both crazy and sad.

All in all this was a fantastic ride I went on with this book that left me sad and happy at the same time



Heres my lovely couple

   photo 5d872ffc-2f17-4164-895a-5658457fbe2e_zpsbcr7cfjs.jpg


I will be reading more from this Ms Shanora shes got a fan in me..

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment