You don't get to choose you just fall. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of every

Monday, May 9, 2016

The White Forest (Mages and Kingdoms, #2)The White Forest by Cara Coe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Well I thought the last book put me in my feels of a hot mess of the waterfalls this one is filled with the niagrafalls

  crying photo: crying smiley5693png.gif

OMG this was amazingly good I can't believe more people haven't read this book. My gosh what a thrill this book was and its not over! Oh the emotions the book has got me feeling... man I need a drink.
  need a drink gif photo: beerbarney.gif
aw thanks



  devastated photo: Santana Devastated santanadevastated1.gif

me at 96% of the book

  OMG photo: OMG 2 OMG.gif

me when at 100% of the book and relized book three was not out!!!

Ms. Cara Coe love I need the next book like yesterday!  Im serious gif photo: tumblr_ltauxlqsBv1qc8h6c.gif


Happy Reading
   photo e42fc2be-5ec1-4df3-8652-6c044ac04f9d_zps1lckc7x4.jpg


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment